I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Celebrating My 23rd Birthday!

Nate found the "world's largest peanut"!


Craig and Kris eating yummy food!


Annie giving me a birthday kiss!



Nate being a good eater!



Annie is a good eater too!
I recently had my 23rd birthday! Pretty much.....it rocked! It started off as a normal school day...4th graders running all over the place! Then my brother and sweet sister in-law surprised me with balloons and a cake! My students were so stinking excited....every five minutes sounded like this...

"Miss Nuttall when are you going to share your cake?"

"Hey guys be quiet or we might never get cake!"

"I was just wondering... what kind of cake is that?"

"I'll help you pass out the cake!"

It was like they had never seen cake before! I finally shared it with all 27 of them...even though only about half of them deserved it ( I can be a nice teacher once in awhile-especially on my birthday). After school I went out to eat with some of my favorite people in the whole world...I'll let the pictures tell the rest! Thank you everyone who made my birthday awesome!!!


No comments: