1. I did not know you had a blog. I found it from Kim's.
2. I got that same thing in the mail! It was sent to my parents' house though, and my mom was all worried that I think I can't get pregnant and feeling bad for me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused by that.
2 comments:
ha ha! If it makes you feel any better (probably not) I rarely get anything good in the mail either!
NATALIE. 2 things:
1. I did not know you had a blog. I found it from Kim's.
2. I got that same thing in the mail! It was sent to my parents' house though, and my mom was all worried that I think I can't get pregnant and feeling bad for me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused by that.
Post a Comment