
I can't even count the number of times that my "life has been saved" by the UNDO icon! Seriously. Especially after spending several hours creating a document and then accidentally hitting the delete key:)That has happened more than once. You?
Today I was helping a co-worker create a math document in Excel. I was almost done but I was having a difficult time getting everything to fit just right on the page. Sometimes the perfectionist side of me gets really frustrated when trying to format a document:)I decided to copy, cut, and paste it to another page in the document. However, just as I did that the font started freaking out and the pictures and symbols went haywire! I was SO grateful for the UNDO button that could immediately fix it as if I hadn't messed with anything. Otherwise I might still be at school:)
This got me thinking...
How great would it be to have an UNDO icon for life? You know, UNDO those words I said. UNDO that candy I ate. UNDO that embarrasing moment. UNDO that date. It seemed like an incredible idea for a moment...especially the UNDO those things I said. I would probably bet that the MAJORITY of any depressed feelings I have had during my ENTIRE life have been because I have been regretting something I said to someone that I wished I hadn't said. Sometimes I say things and they just don't come out the way that I expected or intended them to. I also have a tendency to analize things WAY too much.
Anyway, for now I am grateful for the UNDO icon that I DO have:)

1 comment:
ctrl Z is the best!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment