I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23rd: BREANA




This is Breana. If you don't know her, you are totally missing out!
She is INCREDIBLY talented and so easy to love:)
She has amazing insights and a SPIRIT about her that will bring LIGHT and JOY into your life!

I have not always been deserving of her friendship, but I am so thankful for her in my life right now because she constantly helps me focus on the positive things about myself rather than my faults. She has helped me to better love myself and in the process increased my testimony that we DO have a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of us.

ALSO...
She gives amazing hugs:)

1 comment:

Breana said...

Natalie!!! Thank you so so much! I barely came across this. I love you too! You are a TENDER MERCY in my life. You are a great example to me of what it means to minister, and truly love. I know one of the reasons I've been kept in Provo is to learn some very personal and powerful lessons from the life you lead :) I love you.