Well, Thanksgiving has arrived! I have really enjoyed thinking of something specific to be thankful for each day this month! It has really helped me have a better attitude and perspective about life:) There is SO MANY more things I could have blogged about...I might just have to keep going:)
Today I felt especially grateful for 5 things:
1. My family
2. Being healthy and strong
3. Good food
4. Trials
5. Our Heavenly Father and His PERFECT plan for us:) I really am grateful for my Savior and his love and atonement for me. I am grateful for my testimony and the peace and joy that the gospel brings to my soul EVERY day!
I celebrated the day by FEASTING...
AND
Watching this..

Good Times:)

1 comment:
wow! That looks amazing. I sure did miss you all...but I will be comming so soon! I can't wait! I am glad you had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment