At the begining of the year I gave up my morning prep time to teach some early morning classes. I LOVE to help these struggling learners--but at the same time it usually means I have to work twice as fast as possible all day long every day in order to get everything done!
I teach double dose math and reading classes every morning except on Tuesdays. However, Tuesday is the day for TAH Cohort and faculty meeting. I usually only get 2 Tuesday mornings each month to MYSELF! I feel silly saying this, but I sometimes live for MY Tuesday mornings!
Today was Tuesday and nothing was on the schedule...I had a WHOLE hour to do WHATEVER I wanted or needed to do!
While most teachers experience this EVERY morning-it has become a luxury for me:) Recently I have noticed that it is not until something is gone or given up that we realize just how grateful we are for it...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment