Tonight after work, I sent a text, dropped my phone in my lap, pulled out of the school parking lot, and headed straight for institute. My brain was distracted the entire drive. In fact, so distracted that when I parked my car and got out, I had completely forgotten that my phone was in my lap...until I heard its crash-landing with the asphalt! I bent over (in the dark) to pick it up and discovered this....
An overwhelming feeling of gratitude came over me:)
Had I lost my phone into the depths of the sewer or wherever that dark hole leads, it really wouldn't have been the end of the world...just a small inconvenience...but I was grateful that I didn't!
It was a small miracle that caused me to stop and reflect on the Savior. Perhaps this event was luck, mere coincidence, or a personal and very immediate blessing for making institute a priority in my life...I don't really know...:)
BUT
I do know that He is aware of us and His hand is in the details of our lives:) I know He loves me and I am grateful for the small and simple reminders of His love that seem to come in the most random and unexpected ways!

2 comments:
wow natalie
I am glad you didn't loose your phone!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment