I'm a Mormon.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Postal Service...




I'm having a hard time feeling like you REALLY care. In fact, I'm not sure why you even bothered to deliver it. What good is a soggy book gonna do me? Maybe if the rest of my day hadn't totally stunk, i'd be a little bit more forgiving. Maybe. I mean really though. How in the world does a book get THAT wet??? I think I deserve a little more of an explanation than just some pre-printed apology on a bag. Don't you think? I mean, certainly accidents like this don't happen everyday...so often that you just can't possibly write a more personal note. If you REALLY cared, you'd do something more about it. I might just see to it that you do...
A Disappointed Customer,
Natalie

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I definitely agree with you! You need to call them and tell you deserve something more