
Last night I made an incredible discovery....while many spent their evening at over priced theaters watching High School Musical 3....I found a treasure of my very own for just $1.00! I am still wondering how on earth this movie legally exists....but it was so worth the money! I laughed so hard that I cried! Now that is good stuff!

3 comments:
Really? Sunday School Musical? I definitely need to see that! Maybe I'll have time is I survive the craziness that is this week.
Nat...you make me laugh! Where in the world do you even find this stuff! :) I hope you bought it, so I can see it when I come to visit you this week!
Oh yea, I want to add to your "good stuff" list...free stuff (such as suckers from the bank, pens from the job fair, stickers from the Dr....I think you get the idea). And the other thing I want to add is Bargans!:) I love when you get a great deal on something!
Nat when are you going to post again?!!!
Post a Comment