Thanks Nat! I am pretty sure that I am the one who has the amazing sister! I love these pics you found, I don't remember if I have ever seen some of them. Brings back great memories!!! Nat you are the best!
Wow Nat, you were a cute little bald baby! I am SOOOO Lucky to have TWO of the BEST SISTERS EVER! I was telling Craig the other day how lucky I felt to have married into such a wonderful family. I feel blessed! (If your wondering why I am up so late, Annie just barfed)
Kristin we are so glad you are in our family. You are AWESOME!! And sorry to hear about Annie, no fun for either of you I am sure. Hope she gets feeling better soon!
3 comments:
Thanks Nat! I am pretty sure that I am the one who has the amazing sister! I love these pics you found, I don't remember if I have ever seen some of them. Brings back great memories!!! Nat you are the best!
Wow Nat, you were a cute little bald baby! I am SOOOO Lucky to have TWO of the BEST SISTERS EVER! I was telling Craig the other day how lucky I felt to have married into such a wonderful family. I feel blessed! (If your wondering why I am up so late, Annie just barfed)
Kristin we are so glad you are in our family. You are AWESOME!! And sorry to hear about Annie, no fun for either of you I am sure. Hope she gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment