I'm a Mormon.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Uninvited Visitor!

Today I found an uninvited visitor lurking around in my garage....


I'm gonna be on edge for a few days! Triple checking the shower before I step in, going the long way to take out the garbage, making sure the doors are always shut tight and locked, and avoiding the garage at all costs!
Because I am too scared to smash it and my mom won't let me poison it...i've decided to make this spider a deal!
Dear Spider,
I know you like my garage a lot. It probably kept you nice and dry during that huge rain storm we just had. The rain has cleared now and i've heard that the house across the street has an even better place to stay. You should check it out! I promise to stop smashing your smaller friends if you promise to leave me alone and stay out of my stuff!
Yours Truly,
Natalie

4 comments:

steph said...

oh man.... I am glad I live miles away. That is one spider that would freak me out. Sorry Nat, I know how much fear you must be in. Remember when you would scream from the bathroom for me to come kill a spider before you could get out of the shower. Even though it was on the other side of the room, and was tiny. Yeah, well....I'll pass on this one. Unless of course it was going to hurt my little sister then of course I would think of a way to exterminate it! Love ya tons! Watch your back!

Jessi said...

Eeeeewwww! That's so creepy! I would be squealing like a little girl. lol it's pretty cool though!

Jenna and Steve said...

That is one positive thing about living in the city. Hardly any insects lurking around except fruit flies. (which are too much fun). Love ya Nat! You, Jess and I need to hang out next time I am in Utah!

Kristin Nuttall said...

Don't send it across the street. Nate will surely be scared of your house for good. Skunks, Snakes, Bees, and now THIS!!!