
Sometimes I am selfish.
Sometimes I wish everything could be exactly the way I pictured it in my head.
Sometimes I try too hard to be perfect.
Sometimes my body can't do what my mind wants it to do.
Sometimes I am surrounded by millions of people but I still feel lonely.
Sometimes I want to do nothing but lay in bed all day.
Sometimes I want to rewind time.
Sometimes I want to fast forward time.
Sometimes I think too much.
Sometimes I feel like I want to teach forever.
Sometimes I don't.
Sometimes I feel happy.
Sometimes I waste a lot of time.
Sometimes I feel sad because people I love are hurt.
Sometimes I wish I could read everyone's mind.
Sometimes I am glad that I can't.
Sometimes I forget who I am.
Sometimes I forget how much I have.
Sometimes I forget to enjoy the journey!

1 comment:
You are always wonderful and normal...
Post a Comment