I should be typing my September Newsletter so that I can send it home in tomorrow's Wednesday folder or sometime before September is over:)
But I don't feel like it.
Even more than that...I should be sleeping so that my students will get the enthusiasm and patience that they deserve from their teacher. Especially my early birds who arrive at 10 minutes to 8:)
But I can't sleep. My mind won't let me.
It is thinking about all the things I have to do BUT just don't want to do:)
It is also thinking about the things I 'd like to be better at and the people that I worry about.
I worry about a lot of people.
I shouldn't say worry.
What I mean is that I really care about a lot of people that probably don't really care as much about me.
But that's okay.
I don't want them to care about me.
I just want them to be happy!
Sometimes I get selfish.
But before long I realize i've been selfish and then I feel guilty.
I feel guilty because I feel responsible to be happy all the time.
Nobody likes to be around people who aren't happy.
If I am happy then it will make other people happy!
That's exactly what I want in life. I want other people to be happy!
If you have ever spent a minimum of 10 minutes with me you will know that I am very indecisive.
It is not because I like to be annoying or difficult.
It is because in my head I am trying to figure out what would be the best possible choice that would make the most people happy?
Sometimes it is difficult to read other people's minds and figure out what would make them happy.
I have so many things to be happy about!
So many more than I really deserve.
That reminds me...
I should be typing my September Newsletter...because it would make a lot of people happy. Especially the people who have been asking about it.
More than that...I should be getting some sleep.
I am pretty sure that when I don't get enough sleep it makes me unhappy.
When I am happy my kids are MUCH happier:)
That's all I really want in life.
I want everyone to be happy!

1 comment:
Right there with you sista! Completely understood every bit of what you just wrote.
Post a Comment