I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Magical Powers

I don't know how, but somehow I've acquired some magic... along with eyes in the back of my head! I can sense calculators, cell phones, and cheating from clear across the room! I can even tell a fake parent signature from a real one!

Today at school I got a suspicious feeling about a girl in my class. I hadn't seen her do anything and shockingly enough the tattle-tale gang hadn't seen her either. But something inside me that I couldn't control, forced my mouth to make her stay after school and empty the contents of her backpack onto the table.

As a result I found a few items from my desk!

She didn't even apologize for trying to take off with my stuff but rather she begged...
"Please, Please...can I just have it?"


While it was nothing of huge value...

I responded by saying, "You know, sadly enough, had you just asked me for it I probably would have given it to you...but because you tried to STEAL it from me I am afraid I cannot give it to you. I am very sad to know that I can no longer trust you. I hope you will work hard to earn that trust back."

I guess I can also smell children who like to steal...

1 comment:

Hailey said...

It had been way too long since I'd looked at this! I loved reading all of your posts. Natalie, you are amazing!