
My mind has been ALL over the place today! Seriously. But lately i've been thinking a lot about camels. Not because I saw one or because I want to ride one....but mostly because I am AMAZED at how their bodies are adapted to living in the desert. They can store water and go without drinking for like 2 weeks! Pretty incredible right?
Well, I've realized that sometimes I think I am a camel.
That perhaps I can go several days or sometimes weeks without participating in some of the MOST ESSENTIAL things that nourish my spirit.
But lately, I've realized that I'm not.
Nope, I'm not a camel.
I need to nourish my spirit EVERY DAY. I can't "drink" a lot in one day and hope that it will last me through the rest of the busy, hectic week.
Lately i've been very "dehydrated" and I know it.
I have noticed a difference in the way I feel. In my attitude. In the way I treat others.
I'm hoping to break these camel habits of mine:)

No comments:
Post a Comment