I have to admit that I have been a little prideful this week.
When the time changed last Sunday I was grateful for the extra hour of sleep, but it also brought up the challenge of changing the clock in my car. I honestly didn't think it would be very hard, but after pushing every button and combination of buttons possible I still couldn't figure it out. Everyday on my way to work and home I fiddled around with the buttons. I knew I could look it up in my owners manual, but that seemed like too much effort:) Plus, I didn't really think I needed a book to figure it out.
Well, I got as far as getting the numbers to blink, but I couldn't figure out how to CHANGE them.
Finally, after almost a week of mixing up my brain with the wrong time, I gave up my pride....and while stopped at a light, I opened my book to page 117...the clock was changed in minutes!
Today I am grateful for my owners manual because without it I would have NEVER gotten the real time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment