
Something you should know about me...I LOVE books!
If I didn't need sleep...than I' probably stay up all night and read! I've got a HUGE list of books that I plan to read as soon as I find more TIME:)
As a reward for working so hard this week and being semi caught up with life, I decided that I would LET myself read a book this weekend! Something else you should know about me...I don't read books over a long period of time, I digest them in one sitting:) So If I choose to read a book than I usually don't get much of anything else done:)
Anyway, I got home, ate dinner, and curled up in my bed with the book that I borrowed from our school librarian....I was completely taken to another world for a solid 2, almost 3 hours! I needed that!
I am grateful for books because they provide an escape from reality:)

No comments:
Post a Comment