I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2nd: RELIGIOUS FREEDOM


Today I spent 6 hours thinking, learning and talking about THE CONSTITUTION. It was hard to SIT and LISTEN all day. I'm not used to being on that side of the classroom:) I have to confess that my mind was often off track... I tuned out a bit. I dreamed of being outside to enjoy the last of the warm weather. I missed my kids. I wished of being back in my warm and comfortable bed! I watched the clock SLOWLY tick while the TO DO list in my head QUICKLY multiplied! Despite my distracted mind, I actually listened a little too:) I was reminded today of the incredible wisdom of our FOUNDING FATHERS, the impact of their actions and ideas on our lives today, and the rights and freedoms we have because of them! I am especially grateful to live in a wonderful country where I can enjoy the blessings of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! I am also grateful that tomorrow I will be back in RM 159:)

No comments: