I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some Holiday Highlights!

Having my sweet sister in town and doing some fun girl stuff:) Love you Steph...miss you already!



Getting some AMAZING pancake mix in the mail from my most favorite person EVER! Thanks again Jesser face! I love you to pieces! I loved seeing a big box in the mail with my name on it and the pancakes were incredible too!



David Archuleta/Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with Kris! It was VERY rainy and we got REALLY wet...but it was totally worth it! Thanks again Kris for going with me! I love you!


Having a sleepover with this little dude:) We might have stayed up way too late watching "Finding Nemo" on my laptop. Maybe he drooled a lot and kinda hogged the bed...but I love him anyway:)


Bowling and Brick Oven with my ENTIRE family:)


Helping these guys build a Snowman... for the first time in years!



Offically meeting my youngest nephew:)


Listening to this cute kid sing christmas songs NON-STOP!

Only spending 2 hours here the entire 2 weeks! (I am proud of myself for that:)

No comments: