...so that is the inspiration behind something new that I want to start on this here blog:) Flashback posts! I don't know how often i'll be able to post these...I'm gonna try for once a week:)
Here is Flashback Episode 1...
When I was a junior in high school (2003) my friend Jenna Taylor, invited me and some other friends to a family house in Almo, Idaho. Jenna and I were on the same x-country team. This is a picture of how we looked and felt after the long drive:)
It was such a fun house filled with all sorts of fun and interesting things...like this orange hat and The Ungame:)
Almo, Idaho is right next to a place called The City of Rocks. That is where we spent most of our time. Basically, there are a lot of cool hikes and awesome rock formations:)
As you can see Almo, Idaho is a cute, peaceful, little town with lots of farm land and fun,small stores. The memories from this trip are endless! Thanks Jenna for inviting me and for being such a good friend! It was such a fun time and it is hard to believe that it was almost 8 years ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment