Heavenly Father needs BRAVE sons and daughters...I wrote this down today because somebody said it and I liked it...now I can't stop thinking about it.
I think it stood out to me because last night I watched this I'm not going to lie, I cried during almost the entire thing. It is a very sad and depressing movie, but at the same time I liked it. I liked how a hard thing brought people together. I liked seeing people risk their lives for people they didn't even know, for no other reason than it was the right thing to do. I liked how this tragedy reminded people of what is really important in life. Sometimes it is hard to believe that it really happened. Sometimes I wonder If I would have had the same courage, if I would have been able to have the same hope... buried, unable to move, and not sure If i'd ever be found. The trials I am currently facing seem so small and insignificant compared to this. If people endured that...I can endure anything. That's how I was feeling when it ended.
Anyway, I really do believe that Heavenly Father needs us to be brave. Brave enough to answer yes to these questions...
Am I brave enough to accept Heavenly Father's plan for me, especially when it doesn't follow "my plan"?
Do I have the courage to be happy no matter what I am asked or called to do, because I have faith in His perfect plan-that he knows what is best for me?
Am I brave enough to look for new opportunities?
Am I brave enough to see the blessings in trial?
Am I brave enough to have joy in current situations, instead of holding on to or wishing for the good things of the past.
Am I brave enough to have joy NOW?
Am I brave enough to accept change?
Am I brave enough to let people go?
Am I brave enough to step into the dark?
Am I brave enough endure trials without asking why?
Am I brave enough to trust that He can take all the pain and hurt away?
Am I brave enough to share the thoughts of my soul with the people around me?
Am I brave enough to try new things?
Am I brave enough to LOVE myself like He does?
Am I brave enough to be what he wants and needs me to become?
I am trying to be brave...I know he NEEDS me to be brave.

1 comment:
Have you gotten a call yet? ;)
Post a Comment