My heart has been busy writing letters that need to be sent...
Dear Body,
When are you going to stop being sick and start being happy?
Love,
Natalie
Dear Mealworms,
Please don't die.
Love,
Natalie
Dear Bedroom,
How did you get so messy again...I just cleaned you on Saturday?
Love,
Natalie
Dear Hospital Bill,
Geez! You are ridiculously huge! I hate what you are doing to my bank account!
From,
Natalie
Dear Spring Break,
Hurry Up!
Love,
Natalie
Dear UVU Student Teachers,
I promise, I'm usually a much better teacher.
Love,
Natalie
Dear Jeans,
I am excited to wear you tomorrow...it has been a LONG week without you:)
Love,
Natalie
Dear Rain,
Thanks for the free car wash today, but you missed a few spots. Please come again tomorrow!
Love,
Natalie
Dear Students,
You are amazing!
Love,
Your Teacher
Dear Mom,
Thanks for dinner! You ALWAYS feed me such good food! I love you!
Love,
Your Favorite Daughter
Dear Computer,
We spend WAY too much time together! Don't take it personally, but I need to find some other friends.
Love,
Natalie
Dear Bandages,
I wish you would fall off already, you are totally disgusting!
Love,
Natalie
Dear Belly Button,
I just can't get over the fact that you look different.
Love,
Natalie
Dear March,
I hate your stinkin guts...
Love,
Natalie

No comments:
Post a Comment