I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Appendix...

Thanks for almost bursting so that I could sit home ALL weekend and have a movie marathon!!! I especially want to thank you for reminding me how much I LOVE this movie!!!!



Love,
Natalie

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Nan bone!!!

Now...where to start...

I LOVE Charade too. I pretty much love all things Audrey Hepburn. I'm sad you didn't feel good, but so glad you had a fast recovery and were well taken care of! My favorite part is the paper dress with all sorts of secret pockets. I can just picture your face when you found all of them.

I love that note on your car. SO MUCH! I didn't know people really did that anymore.

Reading your blog makes me happy :) You are always so positive. Pretty much my role model.

Love and miss you more than ever,

Jess

Natalie said...

Thanks Jesser face!!!! I miss you lots too! I need to come visit...