It's gone now:( I lost her in Hawaii.It is the strangest thing because I honestly don't remember leaving her in the airport, yet it seems silly that someone would steal her out of our hotel room. So I must have left her in the airport. Those are really the only 2 options because after I got off the freezing cold plane I didn't really need her. The last I remember is that I was wearing her in the airport's disgusting, stinky, and crowded bathroom just moments off the plane. I remember because after I washed my hands I noticed that the hood was tucked inside and I looked like a hunchback and it made Hailey and I laugh:) My memory doesn't go much farther than that! Actually, I remember leaving the bathroom and taking her off because the warm Hawaiian sun was shining! But after that it is all a blurr. I was almost sure I stuffed her in my backpack-but that memory is a little fuzzy. After I noticed she was missing, I tried to look for her in the airport lost and found ,but they didn't open until 8:00 am and my flight left at 7:45 am...so now I guess I'll never know. I hate not knowing. Not remembering exactly. Wondering where she is. Did someone pick her up and claim her? Is she collecting dust somewhere? We had some fun adventures together and I miss her some. Especially on cold Utah days like today. I like to imagine she is having a wonderful adventure somewhere! I don't really blame her for wanting to stay in Hawaii if that is where she is...but it just sorta bothers me that i'll never really know for sure...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment