I visited Washington D.C. for the first time!!! Hands down BEST roadtrip!
Not to mention with THE BEST ROADTRIPPIN' BUDDY EVER! Thanks again Amy! Which reminds me, although I knew Amy before, it wasn't really until this roadtrip that we became friends! What a HUGE blessing she has been in my life this past year!
Said goodbye to my old car and hello to a new car!
Discovered THE BEST snowcone shack in all of Provo! Maybe I should also mention that not only did I discover it, but I also visited it a few too many times last summer:)

Hiked Timp in the middle of the night and ALMOST froze to death! Luckily, I had Breana to keep me warm! Breana is amazing and I am SO grateful that our lives crossed paths! I am not sure I could have made it through some of the tough times if it wasn't for her light, love, and hugs!
Met my youngest nephew, who by the way just turned one years old and is completely adorable!! Wish he lived closer!

Took my very first personal day off work (in 3 YEARS) and spent a weekend in New Mexico and also visited Durango Colorado! Thanks to Stephanie Duncan...another new friend and amazing girl that has already brought a lot of joy into my life:)

Had an emergency appendectomy! That's right! My appendix is gone! This experience, though painful at times, was also very educational! And although the hospital bills have been depressing, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. It was another testament that tender mercies can be found even among the trials of our lives!
Flew across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii with Hailey and Jackie! Such a fun trip and a much needed break! It was my first time to Hawaii and I fell in love with the trees, beach, and the gelati! I also got one of the worst sunburns of my life...but it was SO worth it:)
I believe that the happenings and friendships of this past year are no coincidence! They have changed me. Made me better. Brought me closer to HIM! He is in the details of our lives...I KNOW He is! I can't wait to see what 25 brings!!!!
Already it has brought cake, ice cream, flowers, balloons, phone calls, texts, gifts, cards, money, tears, and an overwhelming reminder that I am loved! Thank you ALL! Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:
Happy birthday! I love you!
Post a Comment