Instantly I thought of Cinco! By the looks of her, I almost wondered if it was Cinco herself! For those of you who don't know who Cinco is...she was my kitten that I got from a friend on my 18th birthday. The kitten who I hid in my house from my parents for 2 whole days! The kitten who I gave away to a random stranger at the grocery store:( The kitten who sometimes I loved, but mostly I hated. Yep! We had a love/hate relationship for 2 days:)
Cinco, let's be honest...SOMETIMES I miss you and SOMETIMES I just wonder what REALLY happened to you. You know, if you were loved and well taken care of? By the look in those eyes I saw today, I wouldn't be suprised if it really was you...or some close relative:) Cinco, if that was you give me a sign...
Love,
Natalie

1 comment:
wow! They really look like the same cat, that would be CRAZY!
Post a Comment