I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

He Lives!



Sometimes when we feel like we have done our best to be faithful, and life still doesn't turn out the way that we planned, expected, or hoped...it becomes easy to doubt that our loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ care, listen, and love us. But He does! I know it! I have faith that He will come again! In the meantime, He is in the details of our lives. He feels our pains. He understands our fears. He desires to bless us, and He wants us to be happy! Although it may not always feel this way, I know that He has a PERFECT plan for each of us! I am SO grateful for this Easter holiday that has helped me to remember:)



P.S. Just wanted to give a HUGE birthday SHOUT-OUT to my AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL sister KRIS!!!! Love you SO SO MUCH!!!
Thanks for sharing your delicious cake:)

No comments: