I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another AZ Adventure!

This past week I headed back to Arizona for another adventure...and lets be honest it was a good one:)  It was SO great to see my sister and spend time with her cute little family! She is such a great mom, and despite the AZ heat, I had such a fun time!! Here are some pictures to prove it! Thanks again Steph and Cliff for having me:)











P.S. Tucson, AZ is also home to an AMAZING dinosaur "museum" that is sure to be an educational experience, and leave you laughing harder than you ever have for weeks to come:) So if you are headed that way let me know and i'll get you the address!

1 comment:

steph said...

Thanks for comming Nat!!!!! I think you are the best sister ever! Please, please come again.... I promise if you do we can go to that dinosaur museum! ;) Love ya!