Saturday, October 20, 2012
Dear Spider,
I don't know exactly what you look like, and I don't even know if you are still in my car...but I do know that you've been there. That was one pretty cool web you spun up the other night! I'm not mad, I just want to know where you are so that my anxious little heart can take a break. You see, several years ago one of your cousins decided to hop in the car with me and go for a ride. He crawled right up on the steering wheel while I was driving and almost gave me a heart attack! His life was definitely in danger and so was mine! I don't want to re-live that experience.
I am happy to give you a ride somewhere if that is what you want, but PLEASE show your face and preferably not while I'm in motion!
Sincerely,
Natalie:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment