
Today I am grateful for my sister Stephanie! I have only seen her for a total of 2 hours(not counting gmail chat:)this ENTIRE year...so you can imagine the excitement in my heart when I tell you that she will be HERE in Utah EXACTLY 1 month from TODAY! Geez! I cannot wait! I'm more excited about her arrival than Thanksgiving or even Christmas!
I just LOVE her! She is the BEST sister anybody could EVER have. She has set such an amazing example for me and I will always look up to her and admire her as a mother! Plus she has the most adorable family EVER! I stole this picture...hope she doesn't mind! Love you STEPH! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog...always makes my day!

2 comments:
Things I am grateful for today: your blog!! I'm gratetful for a blog that reminds me that I need to be grateful everyday. It truly made me happy today:) Thanks Nat, you rock!
I love you Nat! I am so grateful for you! Can't wait to see you in a month! Woot wooo!!!! Until then I am grateful for phones and computers so I can try and keep up with my amazing sister!
Post a Comment