I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

DVD/BOOK Swap

About a year ago, I discovered this website! A club where I could send my unwanted books and earn credits for new books! This was an incredible find for me because I LOVE books! Being a teacher, I had inherited/collected A LOT of books that I didn't really need or read anymore. Plus, I am always looking for new books to read!

It wasn't long after, that I discovered these guys! Pretty much run by the same people. At first, I didn't really do a lot of DVD swapping because all the DVDs that I owned I wanted to keep. But then I discovered that I could transfer my book credits into DVD credits!


Needless to say, my book and DVD collections have definitely multiplied in the past year!

I've never really told a lot of people about these AMAZING clubs...so I thought it was about time! Seriously. Whoever thought up the idea is a complete genius! It TOTALLY beats paying full price or searching the unorganized shelves at DI. Plus, it is a great way to keep your shelves from getting too crowded, because in order to get something new, you have to give something up:)

Sometimes I order things just for fun...DVDs or books that i've never heard of before... just because I've got a credit laying around and it's practically FREE! I know that if I don't end up liking it, then I can just put it back up for swap! Sometimes those impulse swaps turn out kinda lame, so it sits on my shelf until another swapper requests it. However, last weekend I got this DVD in the mail...






I had never heard of it before....but if you ask me, it is a MUST see!!!! I loved it so much that I watched it twice in one night:) Anyway, you should check out these clubs and join the fun!!!

No comments: