I have been a TERRIBLE blogger lately...but i'm not gonna beat myself up about it:) It has been a busy few weeks and although I've had some blog-worthy experiences/feelings/recipes/thoughts...I haven't had the words, energy, or motivation to write about them. But I think i'm slowly getting my head above water:) I think this winter weather might have something to do with it too. I just want to hibernate in my bed until summer. But lets get real...
I'm just trying to take things ONE DAY AT A TIME...trying not to think too far into the future that I stress my brains out and not hold too much onto the past ... but rather LIVE TODAY! Enjoy TODAY! Be Happy TODAY!
I KNOW that their are people around me that NEED me to be HAPPY! If nothing else, I want to be HAPPY for them! Despite the fact that it is FREEZING COLD outside...

No comments:
Post a Comment